Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of Class

Well…its safe to say its like Japanese class all over again. No English? Check. Smart ass in class? Check. Blonde buddy to be confused with? Double check. Which is not to say I’m all happy go lucky about this set-up. I love learning new languages, don’t get me wrong but what the HELL is up with this 9am class BS? I can’t process ENGLISH at nine o clock in the morning, let alone, Japanese. Admittedly, it is nice to not be completely lost in Japanese for a change. I actually understand a majority of it…thank God. Taylor-sensei wasn’t a complete waste of Weekday mornings. Demo--, I just hate the fact that it’s raining balls here.

Apparently we’re in the middle of a typhoon and the sky god has decided to shit all over Tokyo…well, the region close to it anyways. Which sucks…because though I’m not quite an alcoholic I would like a drink or several. I miss shotgunning ANYTHING or beer pong or you know, basically anything involving drinking with my frat. Haha, I have yet to grow up but I’m not too torn by the fact. However, it all comes down to I’m waiting for Kyle to get here…he’s drinking habits make me feel better about being a shit show. Just a few more weeks..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment