Sunday, August 30, 2009

What the fuck IS this depressing shit??

No, seriously, what IS it? There are some points and times where I feel like an idiot for not understanding Japanese but around dinner time all that goes away. As a matter of fact, I’m pretty sure I feel something close to relieved that I’m a complete tard. Every day (so far), around 6pm, we have dinner. And everyday, we watch some 24 hour Japanese show that basically gauges how much they can make people cry. There’s a screen shot about the size of a postage stamp showing members of the show losing their emotional shit (or trying very hard not to) and then the bigger picture is some dialogue of some poor unfortunate soul who has some kind of byooki and is going through totemo trials and tribulations and etc etc etc.

I wouldn’t think this show was too bad (it’s like a History channel special) but once they show the crying cast members it’s like “what..??” The best part of this show (besides the extremely attractive cast member who I’m hoping is gay…he’s way too cute to be straight) is Eyebrows.

Oh. My. God.

Eyebrows.

For some reason or another, there’s this chick with painted sharpie eyebrows and uhm…interesting teeth. Clearly she’s not meant to be gorgeous but its still confusing why she has the meanest eyebrows since Michael Saucy. Anywho, this chick runs an excessive amount of Kilometers for whatever the cause is while her useless teary eyed coworkers sing to her panting.

Wow.

But her tenacity is NOT the reason I wouldn’t mind having her thick eyebrowed psycho kids. No, what the “deal breaker” (or maker in this case) was during a commercial for some health drink. After shots that made no sense (I thought it was a fishing commercial for a good five seconds) her head pops out of an animated bush and she does this FREAKY tongue thing. Not freaky in the sense of I’m horrified but “Jon rolling his tongue” freaky. Except it was more “dart dart dart dart dart dart dart dart” back and forth. It was…uhm, startling to say the least.

But hey! That just means dinner is always interesting? I don’t know. All I know is tomorrow is the start of classes…THREE HOURS OF JAPANESE FOR THE WIN. Someone Benadryl me T_T…

On a side note, I find it strange that while riding my bike with okaasan the realization I still want THAT asshole. Just because. Clearly the whole “being moral for 3.5 months” is getting to my sanity. Because doing ANYTHING with him is just…it takes back at least 2 years of being a good person. It just…not only does it beat a living horse, but it does it in FRONT of PETA and then proceeds to slit its throat and use the carcass for warmth during summer. That’s how serious of an offense the IDEA of even sleeping with that monster is...

…which is probably why I would do it.

Watashi wa baka da yo..!

No comments:

Post a Comment