That must be it. That’s the only SOUND conclusion I can come up with. Because I have only seen one fat asian (and she was riding a bike so she won’t be gordita for long). But that HAS to be it. Why else would breakfast come in Commercial sized proportions? My host family is really nice/sweet and it’s helpful otoosan is trying to learn English hence him speaking it to me as a translator of sorts. But when it comes to these meals…I’m going to have to double up on working out just for the sake of not gaining weight versus losing anything. For breakfast I had an egg salad sandwich AND a ham and cucumber sandwich laced with butter. Followed by a salad, a banana, yogurt, coffee flavored soymilk, and coffee…for breakfast. This wasn’t two meals, it was A meal.
I don’t want to begin to IMAGINE how lunch will turn out. I mean, I’m still digesting that breakfast. And mr. Lindley’s all on this we have to buy our own lunch nonsense. Please, I’m BASICALLY eating LUNCH for breakfast. Unlike some human garbage disposals I can’t possibly fit 2 meals in my stomach per meal. On a side note, I’m definitely going to place that letter I wrote to Perla up as a blog. It’s just too amazing to comprehend, I have to document it. I’m STILL tripping about how my shower got vommed in. There’s no way that actually happened…
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment